Free Online Meta Tag Generator / Creator
Tool Details and User Instructions
This meta tag generator tool provides possible options to generate best meta tags for a website. Meta tags are always added inside the head section of a web document.
Meta tags are used by search engine spiders to find out the relevancy of a web document. Each page of a website has its Meta tags. Creating Meta tags for a site is quite challenging for non-experienced. Appropriate Meta tags tend to draw more traffic to the particular page.
The tags you can generate with this meta tag generator are:
– Title (This is the title of the web page i-e Free Online Meta Tag Creator)
– Description (Meta description is a way of explaining of what the content is about)
– Keywords (Meta keywords define the topic of a web page)
– Robots (The tag tells the search engine whether to index, follow or noindex, nofollow a page.)
– Webmaster’s Email address (Explains how others can get in touch with the webmaster)
– Page distribution information (Set content distribution/location setting)
– Audience selection (Set for which audience the content is appropriate)
– Web technology a web page is using (Specifies which web technology the page is using)
– Organization Name (The name of organization)
– Organization Address (The address of organization to reach to)
– Zip Code
– Language (Specifies the language of the content)
– Phone Number
– Social information (Information about Twitter handle, Twitter account title, Twitter account description, and Twitter profile image URL)
– Cache information (Sets the cache setting)
– Content Type (Sets the encoding type of the content)
– Cookies (Sets a cookie in the client’s browser when the client visits the page)
– Author Name (Who has written the content)
– Expiration date
– Subject and so on………
Instructions To Use Meta Tags Generator:
1. Enter a Title for Meta tag in the text field.
2. Add some Description in the text area.
3. Add your keywords in the 3rd text field. Keywords must be a comma (,) separate.
4. Click Submit to generate Meta tags. After completing the process, results are given in a text area.
5. Copy the generated Meta tags and paste into the head tags of your web page.