Bulk Server Status Code Checker
Bulk Server Status Code Checkerby Visio Spark (Freeware)
Compatible with Windows Operating Systems
What is a server status
The server status returns a document that provides an overview of the database’s state. Monitoring applications can run this command at a regular interval to collection statistics about the instance.
If you want to check the server status of the domain you can use this tool to do that just follow these simple steps:
- Install and run the software.
- Enter the domain or domains for which you would like to check the server status.
- Click the start process button to begin processing.
- Once the process is complete the status is shown in the bottom panel.
- To export the results in csv format click the export status button to save the results.