Backlinks Verifier Tool
Backlinks Verifier Toolby Visio Spark (Freeware)
Compatible with Windows Operating Systems
What are Backlinks
Backlinks are active hyperlinks that are on different web-sites that link to the original online resource. Often the text of such links is a search term over which the optimization of the site takes place in search engines.
Search engines counts the backlinks number that a website has as an important factor in its ranking.
Search engines interprets backlink as a vote which shows that backlinks plays important role in overall reputation of a website for example if you get a backlink from authoritative website then your raking will significantly improve in the search results when someone searches for your website.
Why Use it
This tool can be useful for people involved with SEO efforts. This tool can help you verify Backlinks for a given domain. Using this tool you can easily check whether the back link actually exists.
- This tool provides detailed information for a domain it provides status information of Backlinks.
- Generate Anchor Text for the Backlinks and their URL’s in a separate Column.
- The tool shows the links that link to a given search domain.
- Displays all found links (with anchors), and display only the list of domains from which there are links without repeats, each domain is shown only one time.
- The links not found are also shown with the status of not found.
It’s fairly simple and easy to use this software all you have to do is following:
- Enter the domain name in the domain field.
- Upload the text file containing the referring links.
- Click the start process button
- After the process is finished you can export the results by clicking the export CSV button.