Alexa Rank / Rating Checker
Tool Details and User Instructions
Our Alexa ranking checker tool checks ratings for 50 domains at once. The tool will just accept valid URLs for processing. So try to put valid URLs to get accurate results.
Alexa rankings are provided by a California-based Company “Alexa Internet, Inc.”. They provide website analytics and traffic prediction. These statistics are based on the users using Alexa toolbar in their web browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE). The features they provide are:
- How popular a particular website is?
- Audience Geography
- Unique visitor metrics (monthly)
- Average daily time on a site
- Page views per visitor (daily)
- Bounce rate
- Top keywords
- Where a particular website’s visitors, go next after a visit
- Related sites
- Site load time
- Who visits a website (Audience Demographies)
- Linking Sites
The company also offers Pro service to give certified statistics to the website owners. The blue toolbar on a browser tracks history and traffic rankings of every website.
– Alexa can give you general information about your site.
– It helps advertisers and webmasters to get an idea of marketing potential of a website. For example, if your site has better Alexa ranking, more marketers will attract to your blog/website to buy advertising space.
– Google PageRank shows ranking from 1 to 10, but the lower ranking number in Alexa means the better ranking.
– As a competitive intelligence tool, you can use this tool, but keep in mind that Alexa’s audience is too small.
– They just provide data for a domain name, not the subdomains or inner pages.
– It is very easy to game or influence the Alexa traffic ranking of a website that’s why many people say their statistics are inaccurate.
– Not everybody on the internet uses Alexa toolbar; even they are not aware if this tool exists. There are lots of websites that have the lowest rank in Alexa but have a lot of traffic.
How to improve your ranking?
Follow the steps below to boost your traffic ranking in Alexa:
– Add the toolbar to your browser and surf your website.
– Add the tracking code to every page on your site, so they will be able to analyze the audience.
– Create great content to get more links that will help to boost your ranking.
– Spread the word about the Alexa toolbar and encourage others to install the toolbar.
How to integrate Alexa verification code in WordPress?
– Log in to your admin dashboard.
– Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Editor.
– Search for the header.php from the list of files on the right side.
– Open the header.php file and add the code just before </head>.
– That’s it.
Tool Usage Instructions:
Note: Drop us an email in case you have any issue in checking your domains’ popularity.